Many people try to live closer to nature, and therefore move to country houses. However, not many are willing to give up comfort, but it implies, including the presence of various communications (water supply, heating, sewage). Not all suburban settlements have the opportunity to connect, for example, to the central sewage system. In this case, you must install a septic tank. Such devices allow, without harming the environment, to dispose of all sewage. In this article we will discuss one of the varieties of such devices, namely, the septic tank Tver will be described.
Principle of operation
The septic tank Tver consists of several compartments placed in a single housing. The cleaning process of the device is as follows:
- Sewage drains from the system fall into the first compartment, which plays the role of a sump. Here solids settle to the bottom, and light fractions float.
- The clarified water from the first compartment through the pipes flows into the second. Here anaerobic microorganisms enter the cleaning process. Their colonies are located on a ruff nozzle.
- At the bottom of the third compartment there is an expanded clay layer through which air flows. On this layer, aerobic bacteria, which break down organic residues that are not decomposed in the second compartment, lead their livelihoods.
- Further, the wastewater enters the secondary settling tank and after it is removed from the septic tank.
Depending on the model, there may be more compartments. In this case, the wastewater passes through several bioreactors and septic tanks.
Advantages and disadvantages
Septic tanks Tver series are very popular and this is facilitated by the advantages of such devices. These include:
- The devices are highly efficient. Sewage drains are cleaned up to 98%, which allows to drain water into the environment without harm to nature.
- The case and all other elements are made of durable polymer, thanks to which the septic tank is durable and is not afraid of corrosion or other harmful effects of aggressive media.
- The multisection device allows to process the big dump of drains.
- Septic tank is easy to operate. There are no removable filters or other items that require periodic replacement.
- The device is equipped with a large and comfortable hatch that allows for inspection without any difficulty.
- Installation can be used periodically. If you are not at home in a few weeks - it will not affect the efficiency of the septic tank.
But even such an effective wastewater treatment device has its negative sides. Firstly, it is quite a high price. Secondly, the septic tank needs to be connected to the power supply to operate the compressor. But these disadvantages are covered by savings on pumping accumulated impurities.
It is necessary to call the waste disposal service for pumping sewage no more than once in 2-3 years.
Septic tanks Tver series are available in several versions. This allows any owner of suburban real estate to choose a device suitable for his conditions with the necessary power and size. On sale you can find the following models of septic tanks Tver:
- "0.35" - designed for a family of 1-2 people. Per day processes up to 0.35 m3 drains The price of such a septic tank with the letter P after the figures of about 59 000 rubles, if the letters are PN, then add another 6000 p.
- "0.75" - designed for a family of 3 people. Per day processes up to 0.75 m3 drains The cost of such a septic tank is about 72,000 rubles.
- “1” is intended for a family of 3-5 people. Per day processes up to 1.0 m3 drains The cost of such a device is about 92,000 rubles.
- "1.5" - designed for a family of 5-8 people. Per day processes up to 1.5 m3 drains The cost of such a model is about 113,000 rubles.
- “2” is intended for a family of 8–10 people. Per day processes up to 2.0 m3 drains The cost of such a model is about 142,000 rubles.
Produced and more productive models. For example, the device "Tver 25" is able to cope with the drains from a small hotel or several houses. During the day, this septic tank cleans 25 m3 waste water. But the cost of such a device is very high (up to 1 million rubles).
Installation of a septic tank does not present special difficulties. First of all, you need to choose a suitable place that must meet the requirements of sanitary standards. Then digs a pit of required size and a septic tank is installed in it.
If the site heaving soil or high groundwater levels, the device must be mounted on a concrete base.
After installing the septic tank, it connects the outlet of the sewer system and the electrical cable. After that you can carry out the filling of the pit. This is best done with a mixture of dry sand and cement, so you will avoid damage to the hull.
More information about the installation of a septic tank Tver in the video: